Everything You Need to Teach One of the Toughest Topics in Your Curriculum.
The Holocaust: The Story of Nazi Persecution and the Impact of Hate on Humanity features:
- High-quality texts on the history of the Holocaust, as well as other genocides and the ways young people are battling hate today
- Interviews with survivors and accounts from perpetrators and bystanders
- Historic photography and primary source excerpts that give students deeper insight into this global tragedy
- Maps and eye-opening infographics perfect for the Social Studies classroom
- Online Teaching Guides for different grade levels
- Glossary of important vocabulary and key terms
Topics covered include:
- Pre-war Jewish life in Europe
- Kristallnacht and the rise of German anti-semitism
- The Nazi conquest of Europe
- A timeline of Holocaust history
- Perpetrators, bystanders, and Nazi propaganda
- Rescuers and resistance
- Deportations, ghettos, and camps
- Where was the world?
- Liberation and legacy
- Genocide before and after the Holocaust
- How today's young people are combatting hate
The Holocaust is not a subscription but a one time only supplement.