ISBN 9780439935944 Paperback
32 Pages | 8.02" x 10.04" | Ages 3 to 8
See an excerpt
Leonardo has been making people laugh since he was a baby - when the teacher asks him to stop being the class clown, can he do it?
Leonardo has been funny since he was born: he was a funny baby, he was a funny toddler, he was a funny first-grader. But now, his teacher Mrs. Gomez asks him to stop being funny so that the class can learn. He tries his best, but he just has to make a funny face, then tell a funny joke, and then show a funny drawing - with predictable results. And when he finally seriously promises faithfully never to be funny again, he makes the teacher laugh so hard she falls down on the floor laughing!
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2008
- Chinese Simplified - Beijing Baby-Cube
- English (Asia) - Scholastic Asia
- English (US clubs) - Scholastic Inc.
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Turkish - Arkadas