Farmer Joe's Hot Day
ISBN 9781443113755 Paperback
24 Pages | 6" x 9.03" | Ages 5 to 8
See an excerpt
Farmer Joe returns in a colourful reader!
Farmer Joe has a problem: he works so hard that by the end of the day he is very hot and tired.
"What can I do?" he asks his wife.
You'll laugh at the clever way Farmer Joe's wife helps him keep his cool. Or does she?
Farmer Joe's Hot Day was both the author and illustrator's debut book, and the trilogy became a favourite with kids and teachers alike. Now the classic series returns in a bright levelled reader format for a new generation of book lovers!
- Commended, Canadian Children's Book Centre, Our Choice, 1990
- All rights available
- Reader format is in demand
- These stories are favourites with kids, teachers and parents
- Humour and repetitive text make these perfect for reader format
- Bright illustrations matched with humorous text call for repeat readings