ISBN 9781443113182 Paperback
ISBN 9781443113175 Hardcover
32 Pages | 7.99" x 9.97" | Ages 3 to 8
A very Munsch Christmas!
For the first time ever, Canada's best loved author and illustrator team creates a festive story to ring in the holiday season — with all of the zaniness fans have come to expect, of course!
Every year Julie finds the Christmas presents her parents hid: in the basement, under the bed, in the garage. But this year it's Christmas Eve and she has found nothing. NOTHING! She's worried — will there be no presents at all?
Her investigation takes her to a mysterious box on the rooftop, which — lo and behold — houses all of the gifts! But, in classic Munsch mayhem, she becomes trapped inside, creating the biggest surprise of all for her family on Christmas morning.
Praise for Finding Christmas
#1 Quill & Quire Bestseller
A CBA Bestseller
"Signature humour by Munsch and illustrator Robert Martchenko, as expected, in this delightful family romp." —The Saskatoon StarPhoenix
"This year Julie searches everywhere, but the presents are nowhere to be found. She finally looks on the roof, with hilarious results . . . colourful and, as always, humorous." —The Winnipeg Free Press
"[Finding Christmas] will be welcomed by fans of Canada's popular and prolific author/illustrator team." —The Montreal Gazette
"Finding Christmas is yet another classic by beloved duo Robert Munsch and Michael Martchenko. The story is a warm Christmas tale that is accessible to a wide readership thanks to the humour and message about family love." &madsh;CM Magazine
"This is sure to become a new family classic." —Momstown.ca
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2013
- Commended, Resource Links, Best of the Year, 2012
- Watch the animated video.
- Chinese Simplified - Beijing Baby Cube
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Russian - Melik-Pashaev
- Munsch and Martchenko are an unbeatable team
- Munsch/Martchenko books have stood the test of time and made their way into the hearts of adults and kids alike.
- Munsch’s books have sold more than 70 million copies worldwide!