Notes from the Life of a Total Genius
ISBN 9781443148238 Hardcover
ISBN 9781443148252 Ebook
248 Pages | 5.48" x 8.67" | Ages 9 to 12
See an excerpt
A new year, a new controversy, and another way to make Kennedy mad . . .
It's Arthur Bean's lat year of junior high, and he finally has his own column in the school newspaper: Just One Guy's Opinion. But his co-editor Kennedy is mad at him (not that he still wants to be her boyfriend) and his friend Robbie has moved to another city. Now he's on a collision course with the new principal over censorship. Can Arthur make it to grad without starting a revolution?
The hilarious sequel to A Year in the Life of a (Total and Complete) Genius and Scenes from the Epic Life of a Total Genius.
Praise for A Year in the Life of a Total and Complete Genius
• Nominee, Manitoba Young Reader’s Choice Award, 2016
• Nominee, Rocky Mountain Book Award, 2016
• Nominee, Chocolate Lily Award, 2016
“At once funny, outrageous, thoughtful, and informative, this is a story with something for everyone, and Arthur’s is a voice readers won’t soon forget.” —
CM: Canadian Review of Materials
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, Starred Selection, 2017
- All rights available
- Fresh, distinctive voice that is imbued with humour.
- Offbeat approach with Arthur's trials and tribulations coming through his journals, emails, homework assignments, doodles, scripts, etc.
- Arthur's intrinsic style and humour play out with the same fervour as in the previous books.
- Final book in best-selling trilogy