by Robert Munsch, illustrated by Dave Whamond
ISBN 9781443148597 Paperback
32 Pages | 9" x 6" | Ages 6 to 8
See an excerpt
Ashley never gets to do anything fun because it always takes all day for her mother to braid her hair!
Ashley can't figure out why her mom always insists on putting her hair in braids. Her hair might look beautiful in braids but it always takes all day and Ashley never has time to do anything fun. But one day, grandma comes for a visit and they decide it's time to braid Mom's hair!
- Winner, Rainforest of Reading Award, 2018
- Winner, Reuben Award for Best Illustrated Book, National Cartoonists Society, 2017
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2017
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- New Munsch title featuring illustrations from a new artist
- Most kids will relate to Ashley’s frustrations with her hair!
- The illustrations will keep kids laughing