Canadian Kids' Guide to Outdoor Fun
by Helaine Becker, illustrated by Claudia Dávila
ISBN 9781443148450 Paperback
184 Pages | Ages 6 to 12
See an excerpt
A must-have guide to summer activities that shows kids the old-fashioned joys of creating their own fun!
Parents and kids alike will love this boredom-busting guide to outdoor and indoor summer fun! Filled with hundreds of ideas for games with friends, solo activities, do-it-yourself projects and recipes, as well as fun facts, this book will teach kids just how much there is to do when the screens are turned off! Activities include:
- How to catch a fish
- How to crack a code
- How to make fresh lemonade
- How to put on a play
- How to do rock art
- How to make a tie-dyed shirt
- Games for long car trips
And so much more!
Appealing to a wide range of ages, abilities and time frames, this guide connects kids to the world around them and to one another. Adventures await, so join in the fun!
- All rights available
- Back-to-nature meets contemporary kids.
- Perfect for camping and car trips or to keep on a cottage or home bookshelf.
- Wide ranging and open ended
- A mix of classic and new activities, each one safe, easy and instant.
- Art is full of diverse and appealing kids and families, adding a bright, modern look.