Math Hacks: Cool Tips + Less Stress = Better Marks!
by Vanessa Vakharia, illustrated by Hyein Lee
ISBN 9781443163163 Paperback
156 Pages | Ages 7 to 12
See an excerpt
Check out the Math Hacks website!
Frazzled by fractions? Tortured by times tables?
Let The Math Guru guide you!
Anyone can be a math person — and this book will show you how! Math Hacks is designed for kids (and their parents) struggling with math anxiety and looking for a new approach to homework, studying, test-taking and marks. The most common problem areas are broken down and explained in an affirming and upbeat tone.
Author and Math Guru Vanessa Vakharia is passionate about doing away with negative stereotypes, reducing math anxiety, and creating a positive math experience for every student — she wants to be your new math BFF! With online resources including inspirational videos, worksheets and additional activities, Kids will encouraged to explore online resources, including inspirational videos, worksheets and additional activities.
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2019
- English (Australia)
- Hungarian - Mano Lira
- Polish - Proszynski Media
- Portuguese - Grupo Leya
- Math success is a common focus in classrooms and homes around the world.
- Author has an incredibly positive, upbeat tone and approach that promotes math as a subject every student can be successful at — and even love!
- Packed with practical advice on how to deal with schoolwork-related stress and anxiety.