The Little Knight Who Battled a Dragon
by Gilles Tibo, illustrated by Geneviève Després
ISBN 9781443148610 Paperback
32 Pages | 4.25" x 6.75" | Ages 3 to 8
See an excerpt
Brave little knight realizes that the best way to tame a beast is to find the source of its pain.
In a curious kingdom on top of a forest lives a little knight. His life is easy: during the day, he has fun training flies, and at night, he relaxes in a hammock, befriending the bats. But one day, the village falls under the shadow of a terrifying dragon. Our hero sets off to protect the village from the fearsome dragon, and he manages to save the day with the help of some friends and a dose of kindness.
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2017
- Chinese Simplified - CITIC Press
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Russian - AST
- Ukrainian - Ranok
- Turkish - Arkadas
- The third book featuring the adorable, chocolate-loving little knight.
- Funny captions in the illustrations add an extra level of interest and interactivity.
- The resourceful knight will appeal to girls and boys.
- A charming story that conveys themes of sharing and helping others.