An opening exists at the Aurora Book Fair Branch for the position of Inventory Administrator reporting to the Distribution Manager.
- Assist the Distribution Manager in monitoring business activity and reviewing business volume in order to allocate inventory resources to support current and future business as well as coordinating the annual inventory count.
- Communicate with head office and branch personnel regarding inventory status, stock transfers, stock shortage and excess
- Ensure all pricing is completed accurately and on time, as well as prepare and update price lists, reorder forms and required in-house promotional material.
- The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary diploma in business and possesses the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment.
- The successful candidate has excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and a professional attitude as well as intermediate knowledge of MS office products including Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in AS400 mainframe systems and knowledge of Scholastic Book Fair products and services would be an asset.
- CSA approved green-label safety shoes are required.
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of their resume and salary expectations by September 1, 2017 to:
Human Resources Division
E-mail: email@example.com, Fax: 905-887-3639