A Bilingual Customer Service Representative position is available in our Inbound Contact Centre for an experienced Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative.
- This position will promptly handle all customer inquiries to ensure appropriate action is taken to maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Answer and/or resolve a variety of telephone inquiries from customers ranging from those of a general nature to more complex problems.
- Accurately enter all telephone orders.
- Interface with other departments to solve customer problems and ensure an understanding of operations.
- Successful completion of secondary school education, minimum of 2 years Customer Service and 1 year recent Inbound Call Centre experience.
- Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- Friendly, professional and diplomatic telephone manner
- Excellent reading, writing & verbal communication skills; fluency in both French and English
- Fast, accurate data entry capability.
- Superior interpersonal, administrative and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability, aptitude and initiative to learn new skillsets.
- Experience using Share Point; Avaya; Contact Centre Software; Demandware, Oracle an asset.
Schedules are driven by peak business needs – hours of work: Monday to Friday shifts anytime between 7:30 am and 8:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of their resume in English and French by September 29, 2017 to:
Human Resources Division
175 Hillmount Road, Markham, ON L6C 1Z7
firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 905-887-3639