An opening exists in the Marketing Division for the position of Francophone Graphist reporting to the Studio Manager.
- Responsible for designing and producing both English and French material which will include posters, flyers, bookmarks, handbooks, catalogues and various other promotional materials.
- The individual must be committed to deadlines and able to follow art direction.
- Must be resourceful, be able to juggle multiple projects at once, be enthusiastic and have a versatile portfolio.
- French verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- A post-secondary education with a degree or diploma in Communication and Design is required with a minimum of 2 years working experience in the publishing or magazine field.
- The successful candidate’s native language must be French with a good knowledge of English
- This position requires good planning, organizational and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- The successful candidate must have solid knowledge and proficiency in: Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
Interested applicants are asked to forward a copy of their resume with salary expectations by July 3, 2017 to:
Human Resources Division