A Bilingual Customer Service Representative position is available in our Inbound Call Centre for an experienced Bilingual (French/English) Customer Service Representative.
- This position will promptly handle all customer inquiries to ensure appropriate action is taken to maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Answer and/or resolve a variety of telephone inquiries from customers ranging from those of a general nature to more complex problems.
- Accurately enter all telephone orders.
- Interface with other departments to solve customer problems and ensure an understanding of operations.
- Successful completion of secondary school education, minimum of 2 years Customer Service and 1 year recent Inbound Call Centre experience.
- Strong computer skills required (Excel; Word; Share Point; Avaya; Contact Centre Software; Demandware).
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- Friendly, professional and diplomatic telephone manner
- Excellent reading, writing & verbal communication skills; fluency in both French and English
- Fast, accurate data entry capability.
- Superior interpersonal, administrative and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability, aptitude and initiative to learn new skillsets.
Schedules are driven by peak business needs – hours of work: Monday to Friday shifts anytime between 7:30 am to 8:00 pm.
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of their resume by March 29, 2019 to:
Human Resources Division
175 Hillmount Road, Markham, ON L6C 1Z7
firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 905-887-3639
Scholastic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. Recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities are available to applicants who are selected for an interview. Please notify the interviewer in advance of any accommodations you require.