We are looking for an Inside Sales Consultant! This position is available at our head office location in Markham within our Book Fairs division. Working in a call centre environment with availability to adjust working hours to accommodate flexible business demands is required between 7:30 a.m. and 7:00 pm.
- Books and confirms all fairs, within a set timeframe, as per individual budgeted sales and revenue targets.
- Prospecting and retention is a primary focus.
- Utilizing Salesforce, update and maintain all customer account and contact information.
- Collaborates with Sales Supervisor to determine prime schools to be contacted for fairs to build fair count and maximize revenue.
- Responds promptly to customer requirements during course of the fair, including product and procedural information, pick-ups, and general information.
- 1-3 years of telephone sales experience working in a call centre environment, as well as a college or university degree is required.
- The successful applicant must have an outgoing personality and the ability to work well with others on a team.
- Candidates require excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and a professional outlook.
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Salesforce is required.
- Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period.
- Employee discounts on scholastic merchandise in employee store!
- Extensive training
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of their resume with their salary expectations by November 24, 2017 to:
Human Resources Division