An opening exists in the Operations Division for the position of Fulfillment Control Junior Analyst, reporting to the Fulfillment Control Supervisor.
- Working with the Fulfillment Control Supervisor, the Junior Analyst will work as a key member of the Operations team assisting with the development and implementation of ongoing fulfillment strategies.
- Using the tools provided, you will assist the Fulfillment Control Analyst and Line Support staff with setup profiles as per business process, observe overall line workflow and take action to make improvements when necessary and gather relevant feedback from warehouse staff.
- You will also use your technical and analytical skills to perform ad hoc queries as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate has a college diploma in Business Administration, Computer Programming or other logistics training and experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft products, specifically in Access and Excel is required. Proficiency Test will be required
- Knowledge of MYSQL, AS400, StagingDirector and VB Script is an asset.
- The successful candidate will have well developed analytical and problem solving skills as well as excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Interested applicants are asked to forward a copy of their resume with salary expectations by Friday June 1st to:
Human Resources Division