An opening exists in the Operations Division for the position of an Warehouse Operations Manager, Afternoon reporting to the Director of Distribution.
- Oversee the day-to-day warehouse operations and administrative functions for the afternoon shift.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by encouraging collaboration and building strong employee relationships.
- Responsible for the hiring, development, and retention of staff to include the highest quality individuals to support continuous improvement, succession planning and future growth of the business.
- Determine work force requirements and monitor production capacity to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Act as the change management agent for afternoon shift, providing training and support to employees for all process and system changes.
- College diploma in a related area, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience motivating and developing people.
- Knowledge of computer software programs including Microsoft Office and AS400
- Demonstrated managerial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Well-developed organizational, planning and communication abilities.
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of your resume including salary expectations by May 12, 2017 to:
Human Resources Division