An opening exists at the Saskatoon Book Fair Branch for the position of Distribution Manager, reporting to the Vice President, Book Fairs.
- You will draw upon your strong leadership and business experience to ensure the operational and marketing aspects of the Saskatoon Branch are efficiently executed
- Monitor business flow to ensure all aspects of fulfillment are handled on time, correctly and cost effectively.
- Recruit, train and provide guidance to staff including office support and fulfillment staff and ensure that all staff understand and adhere to the policies and procedures of Book Fairs
- Manage a dynamic team of warehouse, and administrative staff, you will maximize business opportunities and support the ongoing improvement of inventory management systems and implementation of operational practices.
- You will utilize your strategic and analytical abilities to execute divisional directives to attain business goals.
- Continue to utilize and support Salesforce and inventory management systems.
- Participate in weekly Sales calls with sales reps and sales managers to review ongoing business plans and provide operational overview.
- Contribute to development of strong relationships with Sales team to maximize service levels and support all fair business
- A strong knowledge in logistics, warehouse management, annual budget preparation, and sales management is required.
- The ideal candidate is a university/college graduate in a business related discipline with at least three to five years of operational management experience.
- A demonstrated ability to work as a team player with experience in managing staff is required.
- Distribution/warehouse, sales/marketing and inventory management experience combined with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM system) an asset.
- Submit and maintain a current Vulnerable Sector Check.
- CSA approved green-label safety shoes are required.
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of their resume including salary expectations by June 2, 2017 to:
Human Resources Division
E-mail: email@example.com, Fax: 905-887-3639