An opening exists in the Scholastic Trade Division, for the position of Trade Sales and Marketing Assistant reporting to the Director, Trade Sales.
- Assist and support the sales force in all aspects of sales call preparation and account support.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, Booknet Sales Data and BNC Catalist is essential.
- Work closely and support the Director, Trade Sales with sales conference planning and execution including preparing the agenda, coordinating and creating presentations and overseeing activities though the conference.
- Assist the Publicity and Marketing team with the organization of trade shows, regional book fairs and special events.
- The successful candidate is a post-secondary graduate with knowledge and interest in children’s books, authors and book media.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the publishing industry.
- We require a person with strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and one that works well in a fast paced environment both independently and within a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; as well as strong writing skills are prerequisites.
Some evening and weekend work required.
If you are interested in the above position, please forward a copy of your resume including salary expectation by January 26, 2018 to:
Human Resources Division