The Dad's Book: For the Dad Who's Best at Everything
Scholastic Inc | ISBN 9780545042192 Hardcover
128 Pages | 5.27" x 8.01" | Ages 12 & Up
- Practical advice on everything from changing diapers to watching the kids to trying to get out of it altogether!
- Words of wisdom and tricks of the trade from actual fathers!
- How-to instructions for becoming the coolest dad on the block, including: Making bows and arrows! Leading camping expeditions! Building a super kite!
- Top-ten lists of bribes, threats, excuses, and ways to get some peace and quiet!
- Funny jokes and anecdotes about the trials and tribulations of fatherhood!
And much, much more...